What are your shipping costs and delivery times?
|SHIPPING COST||DELIVERY TIME
(MO. - SAT.)
Due to the bank holiday on Monday 26th August, orders placed on Friday 23rd August, up to and including Monday 26th August, will be processed and shipped on Tuesday 27th August. Normal delivery times apply thereafter.
|UK orders under £40||£ 2.95||2-3 days|
|UK orders over £40||Free shipping!||2-3 days|
All prices in are UK Pounds Sterling
How will my order be shipped?
Carefully, because we want your product to arrive in pristine condition! Our parcels are shipped via Royal Mail Tracked 48. We aim to deliver within 2 working days, but it could take a few days longer due to certain unforeseen delays. Main exclusions; Highlands & Islands of Scotland – postcodes HS, KW, PA60-75, PA78, PH30, PH41-44, ZE2 & ZE3; Isle of Man – postcode IM; Northern Ireland – postcode BT.
Are there anywhere in the UK you do NOT ship to?
Your order via Paula’s Choice UK can only be delivered to a United Kingdom address. Unfortunately, this means that we do not ship to Jersey, Guernsey, or to Gibraltar or other Overseas Territories.
Customers from the Republic of Ireland, and other European countries: please refer to www.paulaschoice-eu.com to place your order.
I don’t have a UK shipping address. Can you ship to another country?
Yes. Although you can enter only UK shipping addresses on Paulaschoice.co.uk, you can order our products from any EU country and from many others.
- Germany and Austria: please visit paulaschoice.de
- Netherlands: please visit paulaschoice.nl
- Belgium: please visit paulaschoice.be
- France: please visit paulaschoice.fr
- Other EU countries: please visit paulaschoice-eu.com
- Switzerland: please register with MeinEinkauf.ch and subsequently place your order on www.paulaschoice.de/en. Please make sure you use the MeinEinkauf.ch delivery address as well as the e-mail address generated for you by MeinEinkauf.ch, when placing your order.
- United States and Canada: please visit www.paulaschoice.com
- Other countries: www.paulaschoice.com/international
What else do I need to know about how my order will be shipped?
- When we receive your order before 4:30pm on a working day, it will be shipped the same day, and delivered to you within 2 days (not counting Sundays and Bank Holidays).
- We'll let you know by email once we have received your payment. When your parcel has been shipped, we'll send you another email (from email@example.com) with track and trace information.
- Shipping rates are in UK Pounds Sterling and will be listed separately on your invoice.
- All orders will be shipped from our warehouse in the UK.
- We don't offer express delivery or click & collect right now, but stay tuned, we'll have it in the near future.
- Missed a delivery? Royal Mail requires a signature upon delivery. If you are not at home, a card is left informing you that a parcel has been forwarded to the local delivery office to be collected at a convenient time. In the case of non-collection from a delivery office, the item is returned to our warehouse in the UK.
- If your package does not arrive within the regular delivery time, please contact us soon. We can only open an investigation with the courier within 2 weeks of the original delivery date.