What are your shipping costs and delivery times?
Due to COVID-19 we’re currently experiencing some delays in our warehouse, so some orders may be delivered later than usual. Please note our carriers may have changed the way they deliver packages at this time.
Our carrier in the United Kingdom encourages their customers to choose a preferred safe place for deliveries by following the Track & Divert link in their parcel notifications. If a safe place hasn’t been chosen but there is somewhere safe to deliver the parcel, the courier will leave it there, even if there’s someone in the property – a photo of the location will be included in the delivery notification email.
If no safe place is available or a signature is required, the courier will knock on the door and step aside to ensure the parcel is delivered safely. For those parcels requiring a signature, couriers have temporarily been given approval to confirm receipt on behalf of a customer; but only when that customer has answered the door and given permission to do so. This has been put in place to minimise contact. If there is no answer, the parcel will be returned to the carrier’s depot. The carrier will attempt to deliver the package three times.
|SHIPPING COST||DELIVERY TIME
(MO. - SAT.)
|UK orders under £40||£ 2.95||4 days|
|UK orders over £40||Free shipping||4 days|
All prices in are UK Pounds Sterling
How will my order be shipped?
Carefully, because we want your product to arrive in pristine condition!
Our parcels are shipped via Hermes or Royal Mail. Orders shipped via standard delivery will arrive at your home within 4 days.
To ensure your products arrive on time, place your order by 4:30pm. Orders placed after this time will be delivered one day later than the stated delivery times. Please note we don’t deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
For more accurate delivery information refer to the track and trace link in your email.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the Highlands & Islands of Scotland – postcodes HS, KW, PA60-75, PA78, PH30, PH41-44, ZE2 & ZE3; Isle of Man – postcode IM; Northern Ireland – postcode BT.
Are there anywhere in the UK you do NOT ship to?
Your order via Paula’s Choice UK can only be delivered to a United Kingdom address. Unfortunately, this means that we do not ship to Jersey, Guernsey, or to Gibraltar or other Overseas Territories.
Customers from the Republic of Ireland, and other European countries: please refer to www.paulaschoice-eu.com to place your order.
I don’t have a UK shipping address. Can you ship to another country?
Yes. Although you can enter only UK shipping addresses on Paulaschoice.co.uk, you can order our products from any EU country and from many others.
- Germany and Austria: please visit paulaschoice.de
- Netherlands: please visit paulaschoice.nl
- Belgium: please visit paulaschoice.be
- France: please visit paulaschoice.fr
- Other EU countries: please visit paulaschoice-eu.com
- Switzerland: please register with MeinEinkauf.ch and subsequently place your order on www.paulaschoice.de/en.
- Please make sure you use the MeinEinkauf.ch delivery address as well as the e-mail address generated for you by MeinEinkauf.ch, when placing your order.
- United States and Canada: please visit www.paulaschoice.com
- Other countries: www.paulaschoice.com/international
What else do I need to know about how my order will be shipped?
- When we receive your order before 4:30pm on a working day, it will be shipped the same day, and delivered to you within 4 days (not counting Sundays and Bank Holidays).
- We'll let you know by email once we have received your payment. When your parcel has been shipped, we'll send you another email (from email@example.com) with track and trace information.
- Shipping rates are in UK Pounds Sterling and will be listed separately on your invoice.
- All orders will be shipped from our warehouse in the UK.
- We don't offer express delivery or click & collect right now, but stay tuned, we'll have it in the near future.
- Missed a delivery? Hermes will try to deliver your parcel 3 times, after the 3rd attempt the parcel the item is returned to our warehouse in the UK.
- If your package does not arrive within the regular delivery time, please contact us soon. We can only open an investigation with the courier within 2 weeks of the original delivery date.