Our latest delivery information (last updated: 17-04-2021)
Why is it taking longer than I expected to receive my order?
Our Love Your Skin promotion, social distancing restrictions and an increased number of orders mean that our delivery times are currently longer than usual. All our orders are picked and packed by hand, our warehouse staff members are currently processing orders placed 0-1 days ago.
We know that ordering new skincare products is exciting and we are so sorry that you are waiting longer than usual to receive yours. Please know that we are doing everything we can to get your order to you as quickly and safely as possible.
How can I find out the status of my order?
You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched, please use this tracking information for the most up-to-date status of your order.
I have contacted you regarding the status of my order, why have I not received a reply?
Our skincare experts are currently experiencing an increased number of order enquiries. If you have contacted us and not received a response, we are sorry that it is taking us longer than usual to get back to you. We are working very hard to reply to every call, email and message with the right information as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
What are your shipping costs and delivery times?
|SHIPPING COST||DELIVERY TIME
(MO. - SAT.)
|UK orders under £40||£ 2.95||4 days|
|UK orders over £40||Free shipping||4 days|
All prices in are UK Pounds Sterling
How will my order be shipped?
Carefully, because we want your product to arrive in pristine condition!
Our parcels are shipped via Hermes or Royal Mail. Orders shipped via standard delivery will arrive at your home within 4 days.
To ensure your products arrive on time, place your order by 4:30pm. Orders placed after this time will be delivered one day later than the stated delivery times. Please note we don’t deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
For more accurate delivery information refer to the track and trace link in your email.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the Highlands & Islands of Scotland – postcodes HS, KW, PA60-75, PA78, PH30, PH41-44, ZE2 & ZE3; Isle of Man – postcode IM; Northern Ireland – postcode BT.
I am based in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Which website should I use to order Paula’s Choice products?
Due to Brexit, our shipping policy is as follows: to ensure your package can be delivered it’s important to shop on the right website. If you are shopping from Northern Ireland, you can continue to shop on Paula's Choice UK. If you are located in the Republic of Ireland please visit paulaschoice-eu.com to place your order.
Are there anywhere in the UK you do NOT ship to?
Your order via Paula’s Choice UK can only be delivered to a United Kingdom address. Unfortunately, this means that we do not ship to Jersey, Guernsey, or to Gibraltar or other Overseas Territories.
Customers from the Republic of Ireland, and other European countries: please refer to www.paulaschoice-eu.com to place your order.
I don’t have a UK shipping address. Can you ship to another country?
Yes. Although you can enter only UK shipping addresses on Paulaschoice.co.uk, you can order our products from any EU country and from many others.
- Germany and Austria: please visit paulaschoice.de
- Netherlands: please visit paulaschoice.nl
- Belgium: please visit paulaschoice.be
- France: please visit paulaschoice.fr
- Other EU countries: please visit paulaschoice-eu.com
- Switzerland: please register with MeinEinkauf.ch and subsequently place your order on www.paulaschoice.de/en.
- Please make sure you use the MeinEinkauf.ch delivery address as well as the e-mail address generated for you by MeinEinkauf.ch, when placing your order.
- United States and Canada: please visit www.paulaschoice.com
- Other countries: www.paulaschoice.com/international
What else do I need to know about how my order will be shipped?
- When we receive your order before 4:30pm on a working day, it will be shipped the same day, and delivered to you within 4 days (not counting Sundays and Bank Holidays).
- We'll let you know by email once we have received your payment. When your parcel has been shipped, we'll send you another email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) with track and trace information.
- Shipping rates are in UK Pounds Sterling and will be listed separately on your invoice.
- All orders will be shipped from our warehouse in the UK.
- We don't offer express delivery or click & collect right now, but stay tuned, we'll have it in the near future.
- Missed a delivery? Hermes will try to deliver your parcel 3 times, after the 3rd attempt the parcel the item is returned to our warehouse in the UK.
- If your package does not arrive within the regular delivery time, please contact us soon. We can only open an investigation with the courier within 2 weeks of the original delivery date.