The 2 essentials for every skincare regime is a leave-on exfoliant and an SPF. This duo will keep your skin smooth and protected and enhance the benefits of the rest of the products in your routine.
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Concern: Anti-Ageing , Enlarged pores , Dull skin
- Ingredients: Salicylic Acid/BHA , Lauric acid , Zinc Oxide View all
- Free delivery on all orders over £40
- Order before 4:30pm to receive your order within 48 hours
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Safe payments
This set includes
What does it do?
Exfoliate and protect skin
- The Defense Facial Cleanser works to neutralise surface pollutants and restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- The Defense Day Cream SPF 30 gives skin brightens, hydrates and protects against pollution and blue light.
- The Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant gently removes dead skin cells and prevents breakouts and blackheads, leaving skin smooth and glowing.
- Also included is a copy of '40 Beauty Myths Busted' by Paula Begoun and Bryan Barron, a compilation of facts about what works for skin and what doesn't.
Reverses pollution damage, leaving skin brighter and more even-toned.
Leaves skin soft and hydrated
Protects from sun damage
How to use
How to use
In the morning, use the Defense cleanser and follow with the Defense SPF 30. In the evening, cleanse and then follow with the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid.
ReviewsAlready own it? Log in to write a review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
Primarily an exfoliant, helping shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
A fatty acid obtained from coconut oil and other natural fats. Has calming benefits for the skin.
Mineral sunscreen, effective in providing protection against sun’s UVA rays in addition to UVB rays. Very gentle and therefore suitable for sensitive skin.
Good to know before you start:
It is best to gradually build up use of a BHA product, starting to use it a couple of times a week only. If there is no adverse reaction, this may be increased to every other day at night and then, if you wish, every night. Some people increase use to twice daily (morning and night), but it really all depends on the condition of your skin. You need to experiment a bit to see what suits you best. During the day, always use a moisturiser with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater. Your skin will in fact be slightly more sensitive to sunlight when using an exfoliant, so the chance of sunburn and sun damage is slightly higher.
Allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate)? Do not use this product as it contains salicylic acid (BHA).