The Best of Paula's Choice
Give your skin everything it deserves.
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Concern: Anti-Ageing , Dull skin
- Ingredients: Salicylic Acid/BHA , Retinol (Vitamin A) , Peptides View all
- Free delivery on all orders over £40
- Order before 4:30pm to receive your order within 48 hours
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Safe payments
This set includes
What does it do?
Smooth and firm skin
- The Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant gently removes dead skin cells and prevents breakouts and blackheads, leaving skin smooth and glowing.c
- The Resist Anti-Aging Retinol Serum blends pure retinol and potent antioxidants to minimise the appearance of wrinkles, improve firmness and brighten skin.
- The Peptide Booster unlocks firmer-looking skin with 8 powerful peptides that make skin more resilient and reduce the appearance of lines.
- The Resist Anti-Aging Eye Gel helps to minimise fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Also included is a copy of '40 Beauty Myths Busted' by Paula Begoun and Bryan Barron, a compilation of facts about what works for skin and what doesn't.
Helps skin act younger
Softens fine lines and wrinkles
Promotes radiant-looking skin
How to use
How to use
Usage of the exfoliant and retinol serum needs to be built up and should not be used in the same morning or evening routine if your skin is not used to using these ingredients at the same time.
Apply the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA after cleansing and toning in the morning. Apply the retinol serum after cleansing and toning in the evening. The eye gel fits perfectly into your morning routine as it helps to plump the skin around your eyes. The peptide booster can be used in your morning and evening routine after cleansing, toning and exfoliating.
ReviewsAlready own it? Log in to write a review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
Primarily an exfoliant, helping shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
Powerhouse ingredient that can improve a variety of skin concerns, most related to visible signs of ageing: It’s skin-restoring, wrinkle-smoothing, an antioxidant and improves sun damage.
Portion(s) of amino acids, some have a remarkable skin-soothing effect, others can improve the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and help to soften the look of expression lines.
Good to know before you start:
It is best to gradually build up use of a BHA product, starting to use it a couple of times a week only. If there is no adverse reaction, this may be increased to every other day at night and then, if you wish, every night. Some people increase use to twice daily (morning and night), but it really all depends on the condition of your skin. You need to experiment a bit to see what suits you best. During the day, always use a moisturiser with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater. Your skin will in fact be slightly more sensitive to sunlight when using an exfoliant, so the chance of sunburn and sun damage is slightly higher.
Allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate)? Do not use this product as it contains salicylic acid (BHA).