Dry Skin Saviours
Discover nourished, dewy skin with these dry skin saviours.
- Skin Type: Normal skin, Dry skin
- Concern: Very dry skin , Sensitive skin , Dull skin
- Ingredients: Shea Butter , Jojoba Oil , Linoleic acid View all
- Free delivery on all orders over £40
- Order before 4:30pm to receive your order within 48 hours
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Safe payments
This set includes
What does it do?
Lock in moisture and restore your glow
- The Omega + Complex Serum nourishes (very) dry skin and prevents moisture loss with the essential nutrients needed for healthy, hydrated, visibly stronger skin.
- The Omega + Complex Night Cream naturally restores dehydrated skin's glow with a blend of superfood omega fatty acids, replenishing ceramides and antioxidants.
- The Resist Eye Cream helps to prevent fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- The Moisture Renewal Oil Booster relieves dry skin with a blend of pure, nourishing plant oils and skin-renewing ceramides.
- Also included is a copy of '40 Beauty Myths Busted' by Paula Begoun and Bryan Barron, a compilation of facts about what works for skin and what doesn't.
Restores moisture balance
Improves skin tone and texture
Leaves skin soft and hydrated
How to use
How to use
Use in your evening routine and apply after cleansing, toning and exfoliating. Apply the Oil Booster first, followed by the Omega Serum and then the Omega Moisturiser. Apply the Eye Cream which works best as an overnight mask. If your skin needs extra hydration in the morning, apply the Oil Booster and then the Omega Serum after cleansing and exfoliating.
ReviewsAlready own it? Log in to write a review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
This plant lipid, extracted from the karite tree, is used as an emollient and has smoothing properties for dry skin. it’s also a rich source of antioxidants.
Shown to enhance skin’s restorative properties and can also provide topical skin-soothing benefits.
Unsaturated omega-6 fatty acid found corn and sunflower oils. Used as an emollient and is effective as a skin-restoring, an antioxidant and as a skin-soothing agent.
How does the Omega+ Complex Night Cream differ to the Omega+ Complex Serum?
The biggest difference between Omega+ Complex Night Cream and Omega+ Complex Serum is the texture. The Omega+ Complex Serum has a light lotion texture, while the Omega+ Complex Night Cream has a rich, creamy texture. Both products contain the same main ingredients, but the night cream also contains amino acids, non-fragrant plant oils and soothing antioxidants that are not present in the serum. The serum, on the other hand, contains vitamins C and E, a higher concentration of glycerine, supplemented with plum oil as a source of omega-9 fatty acids. These products can be used together and complement each other perfectly.
What are omega fatty acids?
Omega fatty acids are great ingredients with properties proven to moisturise, nourish and restore the skin. They work to strengthen the skin's barrier, allowing the skin to retain moisture and essential nutrients better. There are eleven omega fatty acids, the most important of which are:
- Omega 3: can be found in foods such as fish oil, linseed oil, walnut oil and chia oil.
- Omega 6: can be found in many plant oils, linoleic acid and passion fruit oil.
- Omega 9: can be found in linseed oil, rapeseed oil, soya oil, peanut oil and sunflower oil.
Many products contain omega fatty acids, so it's easy to make them part of your skin care routine (and your eating habits!).
Is it OK to apply Resist Anti-Aging Eye Cream during the day?
Yes, provided you follow with a separate eye cream or facial moisturiser rated SPF 30 or greater. For best results, this SPF product should contain only titanium dioxide and/or zinc oxide as the active ingredients. These mineral actives are the least likely to cause irritation or stinging when applied near the eyes. Be sure to apply a thinner layer of eye cream than you would at night, as too much eye cream during the day can interfere with makeup application and longevity.