Age Smart and Beautifully
Discover firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin with this set of anti-ageing bestsellers.
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Concern: Anti-Ageing , Dull skin
- Ingredients: Peptides , Ceramides , Shea Butter View all
- Free delivery on all orders over £40
- Order before 4:30pm to receive your order within 48 hours
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Safe payments
This set includes
What does it do?
Defy time with this powerful anti-ageing trio
- The Peptide Booster unlocks firmer-looking skin with 8 powerful peptides that make skin more resilient and reduce the appearance of lines.
- The Clinical Night Cream is a concentrated blend of ceramides, vitamin C and retinol that work to plump and hydrate skin and smooth wrinkles.
- The Resist Anti-Aging Eye Gel helps to minimise fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Also included is a copy of '40 Beauty Myths Busted' by Paula Begoun and Bryan Barron, a compilation of facts about what works for skin and what doesn't.
Reduces signs of ageing
Improves skin tone and texture
Suitable for sensitive skin
How to use
How to use
Use in your evening routine and apply after cleansing, toning and exfoliating. First apply the booster followed by the moisturiser and then the eye gel. The booster and eye gel can also be used in your morning routine but always follow with a moisturiser with at least SPF 30.
ReviewsAlready own it? Log in to write a review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
Portion(s) of amino acids, some have a remarkable skin-soothing effect, others can improve the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and help to soften the look of expression lines.
Major components of skin’s outer layers, necessary for their water-retention capacity and provide replenishing and restoring benefits.
This plant lipid, extracted from the karite tree, is used as an emollient and has smoothing properties for dry skin. it’s also a rich source of antioxidants.
What are ceramides?
Ceramides are a natural, fundamental part of skin that helps maintain precise levels of hydration, allowing skin to have a smooth, even surface. They’re critical for holding skin together (think bricks and mortar), protecting it from dehydration, signs of sensitivity and environmental damage that chips away at skin’s protective surface. Ceramides are the most abundant part of skin, making up over 50% of its composition.
As we age, the level of ceramides in our skin begins to decrease. As a result, the skin barrier weakens, which can lead to symptoms such as irritation, dryness, and redness. Skincare products that contain ceramides (and other skin beneficial ingredients) can help improve these symptoms.